Dr. Olivera Kesler
The goal of all of the research work in FCMML is to enhance environmental sustainability by developing cleaner energy conversion technologies that reduce air pollution and greenhouse gas emissions compared to combustion-based power generation methods.
Research projects are conceived with the goal of tackling the largest challenges preventing the widespread use of fuel cell technologies – cost, durability, and reliability. The ultimate objective of the work is to facilitate the widest and fastest possible adoption of cleaner energy conversion technologies in order to maximize their environmental benefit.
- Solid oxide fuel cells
- Fuel cell materials and manufacturing
- Graded and multi-layered materials
- Plasma spraying and sol gel processing
- MIE 517HS Fuel Cell Systems
- MIE 1128H Materials for Clean Energy Technologies